To export and edit vector shapes based on specific user selected isovist geometries:
- Set up the desired isovists on the screen using the isovist analysis menu options.
- Zoom in or out to show the extents of what you wish to export.
- Select ‘Import/Export’ from the primary menu at the top left of the screen, and then ‘Export image file’. A file dialogue box should subsequently open to allow a file to be named and saved.
- On pressing ‘Ok’ in the file dialogue, a pdf file will be exported of the current viewport view.
- The resulting file will include any visible drawing lines and isovist geometries as vector information, which can be easily opened and edited further using Adobe Illustrator.